3rd INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF THE GERMAN SOCIETY OF NURSING SCIENCE
MAY 11 – 12, 2023 online
Call for Abstracts
The Organising Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for presentation at the 3rd International Conference of the German Society of Nursing Science, 11-12 May 2023
We welcome high quality abstracts addressing scientific questions regarding the congress topics:
- Methodological issues of nursing research
- Methodological challenges, solutions and innovations in nursing and interprofessional research
- Theory development
- Theoretical approaches and developments for nursing, nursing research and nursing practice
- Clinical nursing
- Development, evaluation and implementation of interventions in different nursing settings
- Nursing in times of crisis
- Climate change, pandemic and sustainability in nursing research and practice
The conference offers four presentation formats:
- Oral presentation (15 minutes)
- Symposium (60 or 90 minutes)
- Workshop (60 or 90 minutes)
- Poster presentation (5 minutes)
In order to standardise the abstract layout, we kindly ask you to read the guidelines carefully.
Submitting an abstract and corrections to abstracts can only be made up to the deadline of 15 th November 2022, CET 23.59.
Each abstract will be reviewed by 2 experts according to the relevance, originality, clarity and scientific quality of the submitted abstract. Final selection will be made by the Reviewboard. Notification of acceptance or rejection of submitted abstracts will be sent to the corresponding authors via email mid January 2023. Full instructions concerning preparation and presentation will be included.
Best Poster Prizes
Prize will be awarded to the best poster presentation.
Award-winning poster authors will give a short presentation in the Closing Session.
If you need any assistance with the abstract submission, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org